We are looking for an incredibly talented frontend Automated QA Specialist to join our development team here at Foxstone. We believe in nurturing your talent and we encourage creativity and autonomy where you are free to grow and develop your career in a fun, forward thinking and positive environment. As a QA Engineer, you will work with our software development team and product team to produce high-quality software and products. Our platform is the core of our offering and you will be responsible to make it better every day. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and are expected to continuously get out of your comfort zone to learn new things and get your hands dirty. More importantly, we want you to take pride in the success of Foxstone, as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop.
- Apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Executes software test plans under general supervision of senior engineer.
- Assist in developing test plans
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Reports based on bugs and other system checkups to management and users.
- Analyse test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Assist in designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
- Conduct functional and test process consulting and coordinates testing group.
- Documents and tracks product testing results.
- Perform Manual QA task as assigned by the team.
- Strong experience in testing ANGULAR applications
- 3-5 years experience in Automated Testing for UI / API
- 3-5 years experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience with Cypress / Codeception / Codecept.io
- Experience with OOP with PHP or JS
- Integration of Automated Testing inside the deployment process
- Familiarity with mobile testing experience across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers (Chrome, Safari).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, modern architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Confident problem solver and solid communicator.
- Experience as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Sharp eye for detail, disciplined and organised.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships is a must.