DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION
- In order to provide the services it offers, Foxstone processes the User’s personal data, which are provided by the User during the registration or from the use of the services offered by Foxstone. The information that Foxstone collects are the User’s personal information such as its name, physical address, email address, telephone number, bank details, identity documents, as well as its professional information (activity, company, etc.) (“Personal Data”).
- Foxstone undertakes to comply with the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection namely for the processing of the User’s Personal Data.
- The User hereby expressly authorizes Foxstone to delegate certain tasks (such as financial intermediation, IT services & infrastructure, server location & maintenance and other services) to companies outside Switzerland. This implies that data regarding the User may be communicated to such companies outside Switzerland.In the context of the delegation of certain tasks as mentioned above, the User is hereby informed that certain jurisdictions do not have legislation providing an appropriate level of protection within the meaning of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection. If the User’s Personal Data has to be shared with such companies, Foxstone will request for the User’s consent.
- In order to optimize the User’s experience on the Website, cookies are used. These are small files that are saved on the web browser and that stores certain configurations and data in the web browser to exchange them with Foxstone’s system. It is not used under any circumstances to store the User’s personal information.
- The Website uses also other third parties like the above mentioned Google Analytics such as Mix Panel, Hotjar and others.
- The User may have access to its Personal Data any time by accessing its account on the Website and may proceed with any modification.
- The User may contact Foxstone at firstname.lastname@example.org shall it have any questions or concerns about Foxstone’s services and privacy.