Each investor expressing an interest in an offer receives the investment file including:
- The investment brochure,
- The brokerage and management mandate,
- The co-ownership agreement,
- The mortgage contract,
- The deed of sale.
And must fill, sign and return the following documents:
- The subscription form,
- The power of attorney form in two copies,
- The accreditation with the mortgage provider (information on the investor and the origin of the funds),
- The document for the notary.
These documents are required by the mortgage provider and the notary.